Sunday, July 15, 2012

Log: Record of Discussions



Below are the emails that Maggie and I have exchange to arrange the short trip to Riverside Museum:      
Hello Anna,

Samar and I will,  be meeting tomorrow at the Riverside Museum at noon for the interview project. Just wanted to let you know in case you would like to join us with your project partner, since you requested to have us with you for meeting with him. In case you can't make it, if you agree to meet with him later on, if you still want us to join you, I could only do it over the weekends. I just wanted to let you know about my availability.

Best,

Mggie Lopez
 ..............................

Hello Maggi
Unfortunately, Friday, My husband and I have to go to Mosque, so we can go either before 1 pm or after 2.30 pm. Choose any one of the museums it is okay for me. My husband will come with us if you do not mind. I will wake up early if you want us to go early morning I can do it.

Samar
..................
Hello,

I think the 2:30 time fits better. Because of the time the main museum is the only place we can go, so lets meet there at 2:30. If you don't mind, can you send me the link to one of the blogs to see what the project is about? In regards to Anna, she hasn't responded to my e-mail, so I'm assuming she is not interested in going with us,we still have to do the project though, and the sooner, the better. There are so many projects in this class that we need to start knocking them down. Thank you and see you then.

Maggie
................
Then we started texting each other,

 Maggie
Hello, I responded to your email. Are we still on for the museum at 2:30?  

Samar 
Yes i can do it but can you pick me up with you ?

Maggie
You want me to go pick you up. Or you wanna carpool?

Samar
My address is ............ San Bernardino. If you don't mind i want you to pick me up  

Then Maggie called me when she arrived at my apt.

No comments:

Post a Comment